Act Fast in Eye Emergencies
There’s no time to waste during an eye emergency. Whenever there’s an immediate risk to your vision or eye health, you need to find help as soon as possible.
Hollywood Vision Center has what it takes to deal with eye emergencies swiftly and safely. If you think your eyes might be in trouble, don’t wait. Contact us now.
Is It an Eye Emergency?
You might not know whether your situation counts as an eye emergency, but if there’s any ambiguity at all, you should assume it does. After all, getting help you don’t need is a lot better than needing help you don’t get.
Eye Emergencies Can Include:
- Sudden vision loss (complete or partial)
- New floaters or flashes in your field of vision
- Large patches of blurry vision
- Acute pain in one or both eyes
- Sudden headaches or dizziness
- Inflammation in the eye area
What To Do in Eye Emergencies
Contact your eye doctor immediately if you think you might be dealing with an eye emergency. If you can’t reach us at Hollywood Vision Center, please go straight to your nearest emergency room.
Our Location in Hollywood
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed